The Mercer Library is beginning a new event series called “Community Chats,” where we invite a representative from one of our local service agencies to talk about what they do for the community. This is your chance to visit with town and county officials, ask questions, and learn more about the many services available to our residents.
Chats will be held on Fridays at 9:30 a.m. We’ll provide the coffee and snacks!
- October 14, 2016: Judge Patrick Madden, Iron County judicial court
- December 2, 2016: Zona Wick, Iron County Health Department
- November 4, 2016: Mark Marczak, Aging Unit of Iron County
- January 6, 2017: Eric Nasi, Iron County Veterans Services
- February 10, 2017: Heather Palmquist, Iron County Land and Water Conservation (Please note the changed date.)
- March 3, 2017: Sheriff Tony Furyk
- April 7, 2017: Neil Klemme, Department head, Iron County UW-Extension
- May 12, 2017: Jodi Fox Engleman, Nicolet College Continuing Education and Outdoor Adventure program (Please note the changed date.)
- June 2, 2017: Dana Baumgartner, EMS and Fire Service specialist at Nicolet College, along with local fire and EMS volunteers to discuss information on our local departments
- July 7, 2017: Margaret Meno, Mercer post office