Community Chat with Margaret Meno, Mercer postmaster
The Mercer Library is beginning a new event series called “Community Chats,” where we invite a representative from one of our local service agencies to talk about what they do for the community. This is your chance to visit with town and county officials, ask questions, and learn more about the many services available to our residents.
Community Chats will be held on Fridays at 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- October 14: Judge Patrick Madden, Iron County judicial court
- November 4: Mark Marczak, Aging Unit of Iron County
- December 2: Zona Wick, Iron County Health Department
- January 6, 2017: Eric Nasi, Iron County Veterans Services
- February 3, 2017: Heather Palmquist, Iron County Land and Water Conservation Department
- March 3, 2017: Sheriff Tony Furyk
- April 7, 2017: Neil Klemme, Deparment head, Iron County UW-Extension
- May 12, 2017: Jodi Fox Engleman, Nicolet College continuing education and outdoor adventure program
- June 2, 2017: Dana Baumgartner, EMS and Fire Service specialist at Nicolet College, along with local fire and EMS volunteers to discuss information on our local departments
- July 7, 2017: Margaret Meno, Mercer postmaster
We’ll provide coffee and snacks, and all are welcome to attend.
Stay tuned, as other Chats may be scheduled. If you have a suggestion for a community service representative that you'd like to chat with, share your idea by calling the library at 715-476-2366.